...at the Edson Hill Manor in Stowe, Vermont, we celebrated. The trees in the Green Mountain State were beginning to undress, their leaves blushing in crimson complexions and saffron shades. On this day each year, she and I often seek out those tinctures that consumed us then. We often dress our anniversaries in sushi, and reminisce...taking turns consuming those same hues, while plucking memories from thin air with sets of bamboo chopsticks.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is...
...a space for focusing and commenting on images, for ranting in the lexicon of pictures, for exploring the dissonance and/or consonance between words and digital hieroglyphs...an aperture into the marginalia of the everyday or the unusual.
Feel free to cast your own impression and post a comment, or remain underexposed, and lurk in the darkroom.
Feel free to cast your own impression and post a comment, or remain underexposed, and lurk in the darkroom.
About Me
- (Ken)
- I am an anthropologist by training. I can daydream in a few languages, and enjoy finding hints of the exotic in the everyday.


4 comments:
CONGRATS !! I love the wedding picture.
que bellos!!!! wow. feliz aniversario!@!!! besos, margara
siete bellissimi, felice anniversario e un grande abbraccio da lontano!
Una storia d'amore , la vostra, che merita di essere premiata. Vi auguro di vivere ogni giorno della vostra vita come un sogno meraviglioso. Baci.
Post a Comment