This blog is...
...a space for focusing and commenting on images, for ranting in the lexicon of pictures, for exploring the dissonance and/or consonance between words and digital hieroglyphs...an aperture into the marginalia of the everyday or the unusual.
Feel free to cast your own impression and post a comment, or remain underexposed, and lurk in the darkroom.
6 comments:
very cool. she is such a great photo subject! nice teamwork. espero que estes bien!! it's very cold in michigan today.
Has it snowed in MI? Here it is a lovely day, and I'm off (Veterans Day/federal holiday)...
Still plotting on how to get you to move to DC area...
:)
mira, feliz dia de los veteranos!!! i think i should have the day off too!!!
Y pa ti tambien! Thank you for your service. It feels like such a long time ago...
Awesome pictures !! Are you going to the inauguration? I hear it is the hot ticket in town.
Aida Rita,
I should be able to get a couple of tickets, but I won't know for a few weeks. If I go, I hope to take decent pictures...the problem is that at best I will be far away from the main scene on the Capitol. We'll see...
Post a Comment