Friday, July 10, 2009

ISO-metric Imagery...

It was a dark and grainy night...photographically speaking. How it ended up that way, I'm not exactly sure. Perhaps it was the hours I spent at the pub with other fans before the game and my affinity for the graininess of Guinness draught. Perhaps it was the compulsion to change the textures and experiment a bit...to reflect the upcoming noise at the Stadium. I vaguely remember taking a deep breath, adjusting the ISO setting to 3200 and then heading to the nearest Metro Station. Two stops later, we arrived at RFK Stadium to watch the US Men's National Team play Honduras. The National team played well, and fans on both sides provided much of the entertainment.



If you want to go against the grain, at your own pace...click here.

3 comments:

Aida Rita said...

When I grow up, I want to take awesome pictures like you do.

Motownrunner said...

i was just thinking something along those lines, aida. but more like ken is an artist at heart. an observer. a journalist. thanks for sharing your wonderful images. garga

(Ken) said...

If I ever quit my day-job...I know were to find two wonderful publicists :)

(Aunque son unas exageradas...las adoro a las dos!)

This blog is...

...a space for focusing and commenting on images, for ranting in the lexicon of pictures, for exploring the dissonance and/or consonance between words and digital hieroglyphs...an aperture into the marginalia of the everyday or the unusual.

Feel free to cast your own impression and post a comment, or remain underexposed, and lurk in the darkroom.

About Me

My photo
I am an anthropologist by training. I can daydream in a few languages, and enjoy finding hints of the exotic in the everyday.

Others' eccentricities...

photo(trope)ists...

Eye on the World

Click to leave a comment via GoogleVoice(mail)...